There's hope in Idol...
The girls are awesome! Definitely, the girls are better than the guys, in general. By a mile. And I think it's unfair that we are forced to have 6 girls and 6 guys as part of the final 12. Oh well.
My Favorite: Jordin Sparks - This girl can sing!!! She can definitely sing! I would love to see more of her. I just hope she doesn't end up like Mandisa last year. I can't believe she's just 17. She has an awesome voice!
Other Notables:
Melinda Doolittle was a natural. Great performance!
Sabrina Sloan - She surprised me. I wasn't impressed during the auditions, and this was reinforced by the clip they showed before her performance. But she rocked, and I think she's one of the best for tonight.
Lakisha Jones - I think she's a fave of the producers. They're really setting her up. Nice video clips, nice take on the story, and well, she's an awesome singer. That was a really good performance - what a way to end the show! As Simon, she was in a different league.
I swear, the guys are in trouble this year. My fave for last night was Phil Stacey, but now that the girls have performed, his performance was just so-so. No one brought the house down.
Fearless Forecast
I think it will be the end of the road for Antonella Barba. That was just a really bad performance. She strikes me as someone who can sing, but not cut out for a big competition such as American Idol. Really, really far from everyone else. The second girl could be Nicole Tranquillo, Alaina Alexander,
For the guys, I think Paul Kim, Sundance Head, or Sanjaya Malakar will be out. Paul Kim - He's not comfortable on stage. It was such a stiff performance! And when he goes out of the RnB groove, he loses it. Sundance Head - Bad song, bad performance, not so great voice. Sanjaya Malakar - No stage presence at all! It's sad because his voice is okay, he has a lot of potential, but he lacks the 'it' factor.
Question - Is AJ Tabaldo pinoy?
No comments:
Post a Comment