A New Discovery, Magazines and Cycling...
Thanks to Sherwin, I was inspired to research on and choose an RSS Reader. I settled for Google Reader, and I love it! I was able to import my subscriptions on My Yahoo and Google Personal Page. I just can't have enough news, whether it's World News, Entertainment News, Technology News (my favorite), and Cycling News. Just last year I've made a conscious decision to read more. I really just can't have enough information! I used to live on Time Magazine (I've been a subscriber for more than 5 years already). But just last year I subscribed to Fortune and National Geographic. No regrets! I highly recommend these magazines.
The Amgen Tour of California just started and guess who won the prologue! Levi Leipheimer! Go Levi! He's still the leader after Stage 1, but the circumstances weren't good at all - he was part of a crash and the decision to grant everyone the same time was made by race officials. I'm hoping he can keep it up so Discovery will win!
Two side notes: It's really nice to see Ivan Basso racing, weird though that he was in front setting the tempo for the pelton. I'm sad that Discovery will end their sponsorship this year, but at the same time I'm can't wait for the next team sponsor.
No comments:
Post a Comment