LiveSTRONG
This is the tagline of the Lance Armstrong Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Lance Armstrong, 7-time Tour de France Champion, cancer-survivor. I've been wearing the LiveSTRONG band for more than 2 years now - as I've said before, it's not a fad to me. I have found new meaning in the tagline, thanks to the wonderful song of Wideawake, entitled "Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow". I posted video and the lyrics a couple of weeks ago, and if you listen to it carefully, you'll realize that it's a message for everyone who's going through a really tough time, for whatever reason.
Things happen for a reason. This too, shall pass. This will only make me stronger. All cliches, but all so true.
I can do this. With the help of real, true, friends, who are always there. With the help of family who will never, ever leave me alone. By the grace of God. I will LiveSTRONG.
No comments:
Post a Comment