Monday, June 13, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith


Photo from Yahoo Movies

Was finally able to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Jovan last night in Powerplant. There were so many people and we arrived late so we ended up on the first row. I was worried that I would get a headache because of our distance from the screen, but it turned out that worrying was useless - it wasn't that bad at all!

Since Mads and Lester have watched the movie already, I suggested that they go watch A Lot Like Love instead. Read my entry about it! Ehehe!

I loved the movie! It was very entertaining. The beginning and the end was unique. It was obvious that the stars had a blast filming the movie. Also (more importantly? haha!), Brad Pitt is such an eye candy! I never liked Angelina Jolie, more so after Brad and Jennifer broke up (yeah yeah, we're close - I WISH!), but she was perfect for the role. I even think that she's more suited to doing action scenes than Brad.

No comments: