Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fete de la Musique



I've attended three Fete's in the last four years. I didn't go last year to Eastwood because it was raining really hard. This year, Fete de la Musique was back in El Pueblo, with a small extension to Podium. I really only watch one artist - Cynthia Alexander. I don't even watch Barbie. Well, last night, I caught one song. And that was it. I hurriedly went back to Podium because there were just too many people!!!

In theory, the concept is really great - bringing all the popular artists together to celebrate music. It caters to all kinds of people, because of the many genres. However, I didn't enjoy it because there were just TOO MANY people and the venue was like a maze!

I think I should just go to Conspiracy to watch Cynthia Alexander so that I won't feel that I *have* to go to Fete.

I was with Jovan, Kookie, Wands, Bunny and Lester. We ended up in Burgoo afterwards because Kookie wanted to drink. Then we transferred to Oyster Boy in Greenhills. It was another reality check for me last night - I have confirmed that I am old. 11PM = sleepy. Yikes.

No comments: