The day after...
Aching... muscles... but it actually feels good! I hope we can really play badminton regularly.
Yoga
Anyone into yoga? It looks really interesting. If you have info of a place that has regular yoga here in Quezon City, lemme know!
ICE MONSTER!
I love Ice Monster! I always order Strawberry Ice. But when I crave for chocolate, I order the one with brownies. There's really something about the consistency of the ice. It's so much smoother than the ice in a regular halo-halo. We'd always crave for Ice Monster whenever we're in Makati. Thank God they have more branches now! There's one in Sta. Lu, and one at the Araneta Center (they place a LOT of toppings in this branch). I just fear that they're expanding too fast - a sign that it's another Zagu in the making. They should lower their prices, it's a bit pricey at P60-P80.
No comments:
Post a Comment