Thoughts during Traffic
This morning I was trying to remember what Edsa looked like without the MRT. I don't even remember when it was launched. I also tried to imagine what it would be like again without the MRT. Would the vehicles even move? How many hours will it take for me to reach Makati? How many bus lanes would there be? Four?
I was also trying to compare the MRT to have a private vehicle. With the MRT, yes you do reach your destination with a shorter period of time. But, you'll have to scramble you way to the cars (I'm talking about the rush hours), push your way to a handle bar or a seat, and stand being with so many people! On the other hand, with a private vehicle, there's aircon, you can actually listen to whatever music you want, and you can sleep. But, you'll have to go through REALLY BAD traffic and by the time you reach your destination, you feel so tired.
I was wondering if GMA-7 paid for their placements on the MRT billboards.
And I was also wondering if the PBA billboards helped in any way with the attendance and/or TV ratings of the PBA.
*Shrug.*
No comments:
Post a Comment