Sunday, April 04, 2004

Knowing...

It really doesn't feel like a year. We weren't even counting. ('Cause we were counting the months to the big day ehehehe.) A warning to all: everything that follows will be cliche, but it's the truth so here goes. When Jovan came into my life, everything changed. My life changed. It has been one of the best years of my life, seriously. You can all ask my close friends about it. My relationship with my parents is at an all-time high. A cynic at heart, I can say that I'm not as negative as I was before. And most importantly, I see God differently, and my relationship with Him improved a lot. The only negative thing I got out of this relationship is that I got fat. :)

I used to always ask my married friends "how did you know that he's the one?". And almost always, I would get this answer: "You'll just know." I never understood that. How can you 'just know'? Even if I was in a relationship, why 'didn't I know'? Don't get me wrong, I really think that the ultimate goal for any relationship is marriage. There were also talks about the future before. But "wanting him to be the one" is very different from "knowing he's the one".

Thanks to everyone who greeted us. :)

No comments: