Thursday, April 08, 2004

Referrals

Got this idea from Bunny. (Get well soon!!!) Just checked my Sitemeter stats and here are the most recent interesting referrals:

1) On Google: balay kandila + wedding + philippines
-First page can you believe? :) Number 6 in the search results. Well, I've mentioned Balay Kandila several times here. We're choosing between Balay and Dorothy Cuna for our event stylist. I think Balay can make my lava lamp idea work!

2) On Google: fernwood philippines pictures
-First page and number 6 again! :) I mentioned Fernwood Gardens in my post about the W@W Bridal Blowout.

3) On Yahoo Search: Something's Gotta Give and Maroon 5
-Fifth in the search results! Is Maroon 5 in the Something's Gotta Give soundtrack? I'm wondering about the connection. Anyway, I thik Something's Gotta Give is a really funny and interesting movie, and I think Maroon 5 is one of the best new groups out there. My favorite Maroon 5 songs are Sweetest Goodbye and Sunday Morning.

4) On MSN Search: Ateneo against FEU in the finals
-First page again!!! Pero... ang tagal na nito!

5) On Google: wedding avp script idea
-Number 2 on the search results?! I laughed at this one. I am amazed at how Google puts everything together! I've written about weddings, I've written about avp's, but to the one who searched, I have no idea for a script yet. How about songs for the avp? I have ideas for that! :)

6) On Google Australia: "camille velasco" "american idol" filipina
-Number 4 in the search results! And I'm not even a fan. :) To Camille Velasco fans, [SPOILER ALERT] sorry to tell you that she was voted off last night (Elton John theme). I heard that she hasn't improved on her confidence.

No comments: