It's already 9PM and I'm still in the office. Yesterday, I left the office at around 10:30PM. I really can't wait til this thing I'm working on gets launched. It hasn't even been launched yet and there's another project that just started. The nice thing about it is that I'm not stressed. Hmmm, I mean, I'm not as stressed out as before. Stress really isn't the load that you have, it's how you handle the load.
Anyway, a mickey mouse just passed by. Was he fast!
Speaking of animals, I'm planning to have a pet starting this year. Uhm, not mice. :) I'm planning to get a nice cat. I started to research about cats and so far, so good. Do you guys have tips or warnings or whatever that you can share? You might know some breeders, or info. If you could help me out in whatever way, I will greatly appreciate it.
All the articles I've read about getting a pet have a common introduction: Never buy a pet on a whim. You have to know the risks and the costs involved. I found a site that 'searches' for the perfect cat for you, based on what you want. It's very helpful! It asks how much time I can spend with the cat - apparently there are some cats which are needy when it comes to attention. It asks if you want a 'lazy' or a playful/active cat. It asks if you want to always carry the cat - there are cats which don't like being a carried. Based on the results, I chose which breeds I will look for, when I have the money already. Just bought a new celphone so I can't spend another major thing right away.
The best breed for me is the Ragdoll. Thing is, I'm not sure if it's common here. So far, based on what I found on the net, the most common breed here in Manila is the Persian-Himalayan.

Well, I'll take this one step at a time. Next step is to call the Philippine Cat Fanciers Association (?).
No comments:
Post a Comment