Lord of the Rings
If you haven't watched the movie, the post below could be considered a spoiler...
I'm really not a Tolkien fan, unlike some of my friends and other people I know. And I'm glad - because of that, I appreciated the movie more. I've heard some people say "that's not how it happened in the book" or "wala naman niyan sa libro!". I think it's impossible for the movie to be exactly like the book.
I love Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers. Unlike the first movie, I didn't notice the length of the movie. I kept on expecting more, until the end. Everything was balanced - the comedy, mushiness, action... The action scenes were great. And the effects were awesome - you will not notice that Gollum is just a CG character at all.
Urgh, back to work. Have to finish some stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment