My mom and dad celebrated their wedding anniversary yesterday. I had to remind my dad - he always forgets. Not because he doesn't care, he's really just forgetful already. Anyway, my gift for them (and for me na rin) is a mini-rock garden fountain . I bought it online from MyAyala.com and I am very happy with their service! MyAyala.com is where Bea works.
I ordered last Saturday morning and asked for the product to be delivered on Sunday. Unfortunately, they do not process orders over the weekend. They called me up Monday for the details, and they asked if they should still deliver on Sunday. I explained that I was referrring to the day before so I told them to just deliver on wednesday. And when I got home a while ago, the package was already in the living room. The gift was was gift-wrapped, and it was in another box with styro.

I like online shopping, because it's very convenient. My only complaint is the delivery fee - but I guess we can't do anything about that, huh? It would also be great if there were more choices. I can't imagine buying clothes online, though, because that's really something that should be felt and tried on if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment