A Good Year
I was hesitant to watch this movie because I heard it got a lot of bad reviews. But hey, any movie about France, I'd like to see. So after a long day walking around Mall of Asia, Mike, Jovan and I trooped back to Powerplant to watch A Good Year. Surprisingly, we all liked it! I guess it helped that there were some references to Lance Armstrong, whom we really admire.
The movie was good - I liked the cinematography, the choice of music, the story - but I felt that there was something wrong. After the movie, I concluded that it was Rusell Crowe. The whole movie, I saw Rusell Crowe the actor, not Max (the lead character). He was trying hard to be funny. It wasn't natural.
Nevertheless, it's a movie I would recommend to you guys. Not a waste of money (unlike Borat!!!) If you have time, I suggest that you see this movie. Very light, perfect for the holidays.
1 comment:
Borat is NOT a waste of money.
Post a Comment