Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mission Impossible 3

Watched it with Jovan, Mads, her friend JP, Mike O and Mike T in Shangrila on the first day of showing. The movie was okay, almost so-so, for me. Yes, I was entertained. I was squirming in my seat and getting tired from all the action scenes the whole time. But in terms of storyline, it was predictable (OF COURSE there IS a 'double twist' of some sort!) and in terms of action scenes, it was obvious that they put so much effort into it. I wasn't lost in the movie. I've always thought that a good movie should make me forget that I am watching a movie.

One of my favorite scenes was the Vatican scene. (Hmmm, just a thought, was Tom Cruise mocking the Church? Why choose the Vatican of all places?)

Anyway, won't post much since some people haven't watched the movie yet. Don't worry, this is just me. My other friends liked the movie. :)

No comments: