To travel...
Since last year, I've been to Bangkok, the US, and Davao. Plus I've had a road trip and I went out of town last weekend. Two more planned trips coming up - one in Bohol, and another in Davao (I know it's a repeat but we're going during the Kadayawan). There could be trips to Banahaw, Banaue, Puerto Princesa and Baguio within the year too. We'll see. Not a lot compared to how others travel. But, so far, so good. Especially for someone who did not travel for a long time. Last time I left the country was 1999 (Hongkong), and last time I travelled within the country was 1997 (Cebu). The last time I was in the US was 1993! What a hiatus! Hopefully, we'll continue to travel and there will be no more long intervals between the trips. My targets in the near future (within the next 2-3 years?): go back to the US or go to Europe, go back to Cebu, go to Singapore, and visit Hongkong again. Interested in Kuala Lumpur too but we'll see...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment