Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wow, four months of not posting. Been helluva busy the past few months. I actually have two drafts, but those posts were written last September and October. So I figured that it's better if I just start from scratch. As my starting point, I've decided to explain the flicker photos on the right (from the bottom).

Mads won an iPod video last Christmas season, and here she is showing it off. As you can see, she was very excited at that time. Currently, almost all of the members of our team has her own iPod.

Sherwin gave the content girls personalized SIM cards, with different quotes. Sharon's says "Your shit is stupider than mine" because she's the one who came up with the expression "Stupid shit". Mads' says "Will find content for food" - I honestly don't know why. She eats the least in the group. But content is our business, so I guess this is still appropriate somehow. Mine says "Fuck! Pengeng content!" and Fen's says "Shit! Tangina! Pengeng content!" Reflects that expressions we use in the office.

On Christmas day Jovan and I went out with Mads, Lester, and Cathy. We had an after dinner-dinner in North Park Greenhills. Lotsa food! Afterwards we went to Alabang (!) to have coffee at Starbucks. That was fun.

One boring evening sometime after that, we all met up again. We were all wearing red super hero shirts, except for Cathy, who still wanted to be Narnia (ding, ang bato! NARNIA!). Mads's shirt was an Astroboy shirt, mine was Spiderman, Jovan's was Flash. The picture's really silly, and it really captured the essence of that night.

Met up with Bunny, her sisters and her nephew Gabe at Tiendesitas. Gabe is such a doll! But he was irritable that day, probably because it was so hot! We went around, and we found a really cute golden retriever that was sleeping. Sigh, I miss Zagu. :(

I bought a new pair of rubber shoes just recently which I plan to use for boxing. I'm planning to enroll at Elorde one of these days. I... need... to... lose... weight...

The latest picture was taken yesterday with my new service unit, a Nokia 6680. An okay phone, one that I wouldn't buy on my own though. Jovan and I went to Glorietta to check out Hot Wind, and then Eastwood to watch a movie.

Well, this is a start. Hope I can keep this up throughout the year.

No comments: