Rockstar INXS
I am not a rock fan, so I was surprised with myself when I got hooked to Rockstar INXS. And after trying to understand why, I came up with these reasons: most of the singers are really talented, there's a Pinoy among the singers, and well, it's really interesting!
I'm guessing that the final three will be Mig, Marty, and Suzie. Mig because he's truly deserving to be part of the final 3. He's very consistent, and he's really never had a "bad" week. He has never screwed up any performance. Marty because he's also talented and consistent. (Please note that I wasn't able to watch the first two (or three?) episodes. Suzie because I don't like JD (haha!). Admittedly, JD was the best last episode but he has been very inconsistent and he has also been a complete ass. Suzie has transformed and has been improving the past few weeks - I thought she was the best during the "Us" song performed by everyone. (Did I get the title right?)
And I just have to mention this: Brooke Burk sucks as a host BIG TIME! She really ruins it for me.
I was sad to see Jordis go last week, but I've always thought that she would be better off as a solo singer. She does better with the slow songs, and she really doesn't come across as a rockstar. I truly hope that she will have a successful solo career - she has a very lovely voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment