Sunday, September 18, 2005

On Green Tomato and Favorite Restaurants

I have a new favorite restaurant - Green Tomato at Shangri-la Mall. So far, all the dishes I've tasted are yummy! I was able to taste Arrabiata, Amatriciana, Chicken Fingers, and Chicken Chunk Pizza. The prices are reasonable, and the service is okay. The only negative thing I can think of is that the area is almost always full, because of Mongkok. But that's okay with me!

Speaking of favorite restaurants, I was devastated (yes, it's not an exaggeration) when I found out that Sushi Mart was gone!!! Sushi Mart, though not a full-pledged restaurant, is one of my favorite restos ever. For me, they have the best kani sushi! The tempura is good, and the gyudon is even better! 80% of the time I'm in Megamall, I have lunch/dinner there. I was a frequent visitor over the years. It's gone now. Sigh.

I have another favorite restaurant in Megamall - Krua Thai, along the Megamall Strip. I order the same thing every time we go there - Chicken Pandan and Krua Thai fried rice. I'm not confident that it will stay long, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: