Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hooked on Pinoy Big Brother!

I didn't like it at first. I believe (until now) that most of the housemates were (are) there to get into showbiz. I didn't like anyone! I found everyone annoying! But I was exposed to it because of my hubby. I watched two episodes, one of which starred Cass, with her blurting out "Bastusin ba ako?" Hello?! Have you seen your own photos?

Anyway, embarassing as it is, I am admitting that I am now hooked! I am actually watching it over live streaming as I write this entry, thanks to the Pinoy Big Brother prepaid weekly pass for ABS-CBN Now! (and PLDT DSL of course). What triggered this? The arrival of Sam, the new housemate. He's so cute! In a baby-kid kind of way. And he seems charming. We'll find out about his real personality in the coming days...

My faves so far: Sam and Nene.

No comments: