Movieeeees!!!
Wimbledon
I used to follow all the grand slam tournaments of tennis, until Steffi (and then Pete) retired. So, even if I don't like (hate?) Kirsten Dunst, I was really excited to watch Wimbledon. The problem is, the distribution really sucked because Eastwood didn't show it. I was so happy that Greenbelt 3 still had it last Saturday.
Wimbledon is the usual romantic comedy so you should just take it as it is. Don't expect a lot. I did just that. And, I enjoyed it! During the matches, I felt as if I was watching an actual match. It helps also that Paul Bettany is one hot dude. I really can't explain why, but he just is.
I'm so used to the seats in Eastwood that I kinda felt uncomfortable in Greenbelt, ehehe. I can't wait to check out Shang's theaters. According to Mads, they're really nice.
Shark Tale
I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the movie. I really thought that it was just a so-so movie. But it was hilarious! Can't post much about it now 'cause I watched it a couple of weeks ago, but I remember that we were always laughing. The characters were also interesting and funny, especially the jellyfish.
Ladder 49
I wonder when I'll be in the mood to watch Ladder 49. I'm not in the mood to watch something heavy. To those who have watched it, is it good?
No comments:
Post a Comment