The Amazing Race: All-Stars
There's a rumor that there will be a TAR-All Stars and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I wonder who they'll invite back? Well, my good friend Jay already made his list last week, and that inspired me to make my own list. :)
Here are the teams what I would want to see in TAR-All Stars...
1) Flo and Zach - I am in love with Zach. That's my only explanation. And Flo is good for TV. However, I doubt if they will come back as a couple 'cause Zach already has a girlfriend and well, Flo didn't treat him well ing TAR 3.
2) Colin and Kristie - I don't like them, but I have to admit that they're one of the best teams to EVER join TAR. They're so strong so I would love to see them go against the other good teams.
3) Kevin and Drew - The frat brothers are COOL!!!
4) Oswald and Danny - They are so funny! Imagine being part of TAR and still having time to shop for perfume!!! They're into the game but they're not as serious as the others - very refreshing for an intense show.
5) Joe and Bill - I don't like them, but I believe that they deserve to be part of TAR-All Stars. They were very prepared! And hey, the show would be boring if there's no conflict - and they will surely provide this.
6) John Vito and Jill - I find them cool, and nice. One of the more memorable teams.
7) Jon and Al - Everyone loved them, and they're so positive! I don't remember negative comments about them. I believe they deserve another shot since they were really nice.
8) Teri and Ian - I don't like them, but Ian's so annoying that he actually comes across as 'funny'. Also, the teams should be diverse, and Teri and Ian will represent the older people.
9) Linda and Karen - I was surprised that they lasted until the second to the last episode. It would be nice to see older people in the group, not just young guys or couples.
10) Ken and Gerard - Another very memorable team. They're really nice and they take things lightly. It will be fun to watch them on TV again.
11) Nancy and Emily - Only because Emily's very pretty and the guys need an eye-candy.
Number 12 is tough. I'm still choosing among Frank and Margarita, Rob and Brennan (because Rob is cute), and Derek and Drew (because they're cute).
After looking at the 5 sets of teams, I believe that the best TAR seasons are TAR 1 and TAR 3, mostly because I remember a lot of teams. For me, that means that these two seasons had the most interesting teams. From TAR 1, there's Joe and Bill, Kevin and Drew, Nandy and Emily, and Rob and Brenan. From TAR 3 there's Flo and Zach, Teri and Ian, Ken and Gerard, John Vito and Jill, and Derek and Drew.
To the reality fans and TAR fans out there, do you agree with my list? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment