Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (WARNING: With Spoilers!!!)

A fabulous movie, yes. But I can't help but like The Two Towers better. I haven't read the book, but I was told that the movie tried to be faithful to it. And so the ending was a bit dragging, and the battle scenes were TOO tiring. I think that the battle scenes of the second movie were just right. However, I'm not saying that the movie isn't good. It was GREAT! It was long, but I didn't get bored at any point in the movie, and I didn't realize how long it was until after I checked the time. Also, even if it was long, I ended up wanting more.


The Return of the King

Oh and one more thing... Peter Jackson IS THE MAN!!!


You're the man!!!

Photos from Lordoftherings.net

No comments: