Friday, December 12, 2003

Wow, haven't done this for the longest time!

This week's Friday Five:

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
Well no snow here. As for the cold weather, I enjoy it very much because this is the only time of the year when it's not hot!

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Anywhere is fine, as long as I'm with loved ones. A simple meal would be perfect.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
We go home to our hometown, Binan Laguna, every December 25 for a clan party. All the lolos, lolas, titos, titos, and of course the ninongs and ninangs are there. Kids really line up for their gifts.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I used to be a regular volunteer before but since I've been busy, I haven't had the chance to. I plan to be active again next year. I love volunteer work!

This year, I do not plan to give gifts to my friends and relatives. I will donate my christmas budget to Jesus Loves Little Children instead. :)

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
I know that this sounds so weird but I hope the situation in the Philippines will improve. I also pray for good health for me and my loved ones.

As for tangible gifts, I'd love a Pocket PC or Tablet PC. Asa pa!

No comments: