To distract myself so that I can stop worrying about the future of our country...
Last Car Ride: This morning, on my way to the office.
Last Kiss: This morning. I kissed my mom before I left for the office.
Last Good Cry: Around 2-3 weeks ago. Cried here at my workstation, alone, to release stress. I didn't feel "good" afterwards but at least I felt better.
Last Library Book Checked Out: I have no idea.
Last Movie Seen: Scary Movie 3
Last Book Read: Trading Up by Candace Bushnell
Last Beverage Drank: Starbucks Cafe Latte with Raspberry Swirl
Last Food Consumed: Spam and rice
Last Crush: Michael Vartan!
Last Phone Call: Someone from engineering.
Last TV Show Watched: Charmed
Last Time Showered: This morning.
Last Shoes Worn: Right now I'm wearing white sneakers.
Last CD Played: Playlist by Paolo Santos
Last Item Bought: A lot! I went on a shopping spree yesterday.
Last Downloaded: Nakalimutan ko na.
Last Disappointment: Yesterday, when I heard that FPJ will run for president.
Last Key Used: Key to my drawer here at my workstation.
Last Word Spoken: Hello? (On-going phone call).
Last Sleep: Last night.
Last IM: From Jules.
Last Ice cream Eaten: Dip and dots, 2 weeks ago.
Last Time Amused: When Amaya, the daughter of an officemate, dropped by.
Last Time Wanted To Die: 2 years ago?
Last Time In Love: Still am.
Last Time Hugged: Tuesday.
Last Time Scolded: I dont remember. Last week?
Last Underwear Worn: Marks and Spencer
Last Webpage Visited: Jax Place
No comments:
Post a Comment