Monday, November 24, 2003

Macau

Last night, we had dinner at the Macau Restaurant in Eastwood, Libis. We wanted to try a restaurant that we haven't tried before. So we ended up there. Food wasn't good. I ordered the Grilled Rib-eye steak and Jovan ordered the Grilled T-bone steak. Also, the place didn't look good plus the utensils looked "cheap".

Crossing Over with John Edward

I'm a scaredy cat, and I get scared over the smallest things. Heck, some parts of Scary Movie 3 scared me, and it's supposed to be a comedy! But watching Crossing Over with John Edward doesn't elicit fear from me, it elicits awe. The guy is amazing! His accuracy is borderline freaky. The cynical me insists that he has researchers who dig up facts about the audience before the show. But the show always starts with a disclaimer that John Edward doesn't know anything about the people in the audience.

What I like most about him is that he ends the show with a reminder to everyone. He always says that we should validate and appreciate the people around us now, so that we wouldn't have to go to mediums like him in the future.

No comments: