Binan Badminton Club formally opened today. It's located at #1 National Highway, Barrio Platero, Binan Laguna. I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of people dropped by to inquire about the rates. There were many walk-ins, and some of them had to wait in line for the courts.
For those who live in the South, especially Binan, Sta. Rosa, and San Pedro, do drop by! The place is right in front of Segunda Village (St. Michael's College and Binan Doctors' Hospital), and is a couple of minutes away from the Pavillion Mall.
I feel that this is really a blessing for me, because of several reasons. First, this gives me a reason to go home to Binan more often. I only go home during family gatherings so I've lost touch with old friends and I feel like an outsider already whenever I'm there. Second, I've cut a deal with my friends. I'm going to take care of the snacks and drinks. Pretty good deal since the players really look for Gatorade and mineral water after they play. Third, I get to play lotsa badminton, which means I get to exercise! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment