Tinanong ng maayos kaya sana naman sabihin ng maayos. Maiinitindihan naman ng lahat ng hindi pa final eh. No one will take it against you because you did what you have to do and it's now pending with someone else. I understand that you're harrassed and all but we also have a deliverable based on your deliverable. That's all. It was just a simple question. I'd understand if tinanong ka ng pasigaw or sinabihan ka nang "ang tagal naman niyan" or "bakit wala pa?" Pero hindi naman eh, ang ayos naman ng tanong. :(
---
Final Four game tomorrow between Ateneo and La Salle. I really hope Ateneo wins. I hope that the players are not overconfident. La Salle usually steps up during do-or-die games. Tomorrow, heart will be the key. Whoever wants to win more, will win the game.
---
Download the SMS logos and MMS colored pics of UAAP's Final Four teams!
Available keywords:
LOGO ADMU
LOGO DLSU
LOGO UE
LOGO FEU
MMS
Send the keywords to 2366.
No comments:
Post a Comment