The Annual Book Fair
I only found out about the book fair last saturday, so I made sure I went there yesterday. I said this last year, but I'll say it again. The key to the bookfair is to be able to go there during the first few days, and the last few days. If you go there on the last day, yes, some books will be given at an extra discount, but all the goodies would be gone. So key is to go there at least twice.
Venue is still the same - Megatrade Hall of SM Megamall.
I was able to buy Book 1 and 2 of Artemis Fowl, Trading Up, back issues of magazines, and lots of children's books for my inaanak, Mika. The books are so cheap! Especially if you compare them to the regular prices.
(Wow, what a postive entry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment