Wednesday, July 23, 2003

A lot of people tease me that 'I moved in the nick of time'. I just smile and shrug. I don't want to explain the whole story again and again. Not a lot of people know that I've actually talked to my old boss about this move during my 6th month appraisal, last April 2. But I couldn't formally move because there were talks about a re-org at that time. So the move happened 2 1/2 months after it was first mentioned to me. Also, people don't know that it was HR who initiated the move, not me. :)

Slow day today. Rest day for the Tour so nothing to watch out for on TV. Exciting UAAP game between DLSU and UE, tomorrow pa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Question. I really need to lose weight. What's a good diet to follow? One that really works, but something that's not so drastic. Losing a lot of pounds over a month is okay with me. Doesn't have to happen in 1 or 2 weeks. Please please let me know. :)

No comments: