Thursday, November 21, 2002

Long time no blog.

Been really busy the past week. When I get home I just chat on the phone for a while and go to sleep right away. Not much TV, and no internet from the house. I guess that's what happens when you go home tired.

Bazaars

Mommy, Gino and I went to 2 bazaars last Saturday. The one in Polo Club and the one in Makati Sports. There were so many people in Polo Club! I even saw my boss. Anyway, it was so hot so we didn't want to stay long. The prices were too steep for a bazaar, at least for me. I guess the people selling know that the 'target market' for that bazaard don't care much about prices. 2 good buys from there - Kesovore and Tinapate. Kesovore is like Pesto sauce, except that there's cheese. It's so good! It can be used for pasta, for sandwiches, and for chips. Tinapate is tinapa pate. Gino bought for himself 'cause he loved it so much. I don't like Tinapa so I wouldn't know. As for Makati Sports Club, there weren't a lot of people, compared to last year. I guess this is because there are many bazaars out there already. They still have good stuff, and a lot of good food. Bought strawberry almond cheesecake from a stall. Heavenly! I'll look for the contact details and post it here so you guys can check it out. It's P350 for a box which has 12 bars (normal brownie size bars). I'm telling you, it's YUMMY!

Gym

Started going to the gym last monday. It was supposed to be a normal aero class, but they had a guest from Cebu so we ended up doing Latin/Aero! I felt shitty at first 'cause I thought it was going to be really silly. It turned out that it was really good exercise for the body, and I really enjoyed it. Thing is, ANG SAKIT NG KATAWAN KO!!! I joined the aero class yesterday even if my body was still painful - good decision because there's less pain now. I'm supposed to join the kickboxing class today but I'm a volunteer for Urban Jungle tomorrow, and that starts at 6AM.

No comments: