Allergies
First time to have an allergy attack after so long. Thing is, I don't know why! As far I'm concerned, I didn't eat/drink/do anything that I'm allergic to. Now my face (especially my nose and right ear) are so red. Damn.
I got really sad when I found out I was allergic to crabs. I love crabs! Before, whenever I'd eat, my tummy would react. It would get really painful. But I didn't mind it. Until one day, when the allergies came out. I was red all over! I guess the allergies stayed inside (which is more dangerous, I was told), and this resulted in the tummy aches. After that, I was told not to eat crabs anymore. It's dangerous because the allergies might come out in the air passage, so I won't be able to breathe properly. Really sad. Now I can only eat the fake crabs - the one used for sushi.
My medicine for allergies is celestamine. The good thing about it is that it acts fast. After you drink it, you see results. It becomes less itchy. The problem with it is that you can't take it regularly, because it has steroids. And it makes you sleepy. It's not like Fabihistine (Fabihistan) that you can take regularly. Problem with that is that it doesn't act right away. Takes probably an hour or a bit more.
Now I'm sleepy. Yawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment