Saturday, November 09, 2002

Coke Mismo Ad

Have you guys seen the new Coke ad? It's a really nice ad with the message that Coke is for anyone, and everyone. They used the different coke variations to show the different kinds of people. I'm just surprised that Coke didn't launch this ad with a bang. They usually have big launches for new campaigns. I can't forget how they launched the "Coca Cola Enjoy" ads. They reserved the 12:00NN (or was it 4PM?) spots in 3 different TV stations and showed all 4 variations of the campaign.

Bunny also posted about this commercial in her blog. Like one of the regulars in her blog, I wish we had a local Adcritic.com. I'd like to see old and new commercials alike. I guess bandwith is just too expensive. And it's probably a hassle 'cause the webmaster will have to ask permission for all the commercials he includes in the website. Oh well.

No comments: