Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Pollen
Originally uploaded by Carambs!.

I have recently joined again Photoworks, a 6-session photography class given by Leo Castillo. I was inspired to take it again because Cookie, a friend from work, wanted to take classes. Plus, this was supposed to be our therapy together, to deal with stress and other stuff. (Notice I'm trying to be vague?)

I took Photoworks for the first time in March 2003, but I was still using film at that time. I really wasn't able to follow through because it was too expensive. But now I have a digital SLR, so I can practice what I'm learning.

I submitted the photo above for my first homework - we call these Photo Projects. The homework was to take a photo with a clear theme.

Today is our last day, and I'm not even sure if I can attend. Been at home the past 2 days trying to recover.

No comments: