Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nerd?

I'm currently downloading podcasts and updating my iPod. Today, I realized again that what my friends say about me is true - I'm a nerd! I have several space stuff subscriptions! The first time I realized my friends were correct was when I was talking to them about what I search for in YouTube. NASA Videos! Hey, can't blame me if I find that interesting. :)

Here's a list of the podcasts that I'm subscribed to:

ENTERTAINMENT
Access Hollywood Podcast - For a doze of Hollywood gossip.
Best of YouTube - Need I say more? These are the most hilarious and interesting videos from YouTube.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show in a minute - I love Ellen!
Ratatouille Video Podcast
Sesame Street Podcast

CYCLING
Bicycling Magazine Podcasts - Mainly for the Tour de France 2007.
VERSUS Podcast

TRAVEL
PodTravels.TV - Tuscany
Rick Steves' Europe Video
Video travel guides from Italy

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The Buzz Report from CNET - I like my technology news.
Discovery Channel Video Podcasts - Only the interesting shows like Mythbusters.
Hidden Universe HD: NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope - I really find this interesting.
Hubblecast - This too.
NASACast Video
NASACast: Solar system Video
National Geographic Video Shorts

COOKING
Start Cooking Videoblog
Cuisinart Stand Mixer Recipe Podcast - For quick recipes. I'd like to bake soon.

MEDITATION
Person Growth Podcast
Law of Attraction - ThinkBanc AntonioThornton
Meditation-Silence: Video Poodcast
Meditation - Overcoming Stress and Illness
The Meditation Podcast
My Thought Coach

PODRUNNER: Exercise music for running, spinning or any fast-paced workout --> For the time when I can actually bring myself to work out, haha!

How about you? Which podcasts are you subscribed to?

No comments: