6 Weird Things About Me
I was tagged by Kookie so here goes:
1) Every time someone calls me while I'm at my workstation, I open a new Free Cell game, which I usually finish by the end of the conversation. All my officemates have noticed this.
2) I'm not a cyclist (can't call myself one even if I started biking last February) but I am a huge cycling fan. I totally love the Tour de France and I've been following it religiously since 2003. I understand the strategies, the terms, everything about cycling (except the bike parts).
3) I was very sporty in grade school and high school. HUH? What happened?!
4) Whenever fish is served at home, I ask if it's "fishy". I don't like the fishy taste, I go for fish that tastes like white meat of chicken.
5) This is from Jovan: for someone my age, I read Time magazine religiously. (I'm actually a subscriber.)
4) I'm a shopaholic. A real one. I'm not just saying it. Swear. I just have to shop whether online or in the mall. Sometimes I don't even use whatever I bought.
I'm tagging the following:
Jovan
Bea
Mara
Jax
Dom
April
No comments:
Post a Comment