Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Final Three

And we're down to three! I can't believe it! Watching the hilarious auditions of American Idol just seems like yesterday! Haven't been able to catch the episodes on TV lately because of work, but THANK GOD for YouTube I get to watch the performances.

Melinda. Jordin. Blake. Do you agree with America on the final three? Honestly, I don't think third place matters. I truly believe that this is going to be between Melinda and Jordin - they have been very consistent, especially Melinda who did not have a bad week. Not one. She had some weak performances, but those were still awesome - imagine that! I think next week is a do or die week for Blake - the burden is on him to prove that he has a shot to be the next American Idol.

If you'll ask me to predict who's going to win, I will not be able to give an answer. Melinda has been consistent and at times it seems that she has it in the bag. However, Jordin has been doing well too and sometimes you forget that she's just 17. But I think they're both winners already - whether or not they win they will be awesome artists. Just look at Chris Daughtry, fourth place in American Idol, first place in the charts.

I can't wait for the next two weeks!

1 comment:

Jax said...

If Jordin becomes the next American Idol, she'll be the first high school teenager to achieve that.


Hehe.

Wala lang. Trivia lang. ;)