Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's my first day today in my new job. Back to full time work baby! It's exciting and scary at the same time. But, I feel that this job will definitely make me grow. There are a lot of adjustments to be made - I actually started with my sleeping habits. Starting last week, I slept and woke up earlier. I had to buy new clothes 'cause most of the clothes that I have (that still fit, hehe) are casual clothes. I've owned my time for the past year. It's tough, but I'll get used to it.

Wish my luck, and hope with me that this will be a great ride. Meaning, I hope that there will be more ups than downs.

It's my first day at work and I already have lots of things to do. All I can say is... BRING IT ON!

No comments: