Geez. People.
------------------------
Anyone interested in a studio-type condo?
Details:
Prince Plaza 2
Legaspi St. corner De La Rosa St.
Studio-type, 28 sq. m.
The building is nice, has a pool at the penthouse, and function rooms that can be used by unit owners. The best thing about the condo is the location. It's very near Ayala Avenue, and very near the mall, Greenbelt. Right smack in the middle of the CBD and the malls. It's near the PLDT Building, and right in front of the old Italianni's. We got it because I used to work in Makati, but now that I'm based in QC, I don't get to use it that much.
If you're interested, please leave your email address so I can send you the details.
If you know anyone who's interested, let me know. If the sale pushes through, I can give you a commission. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment