Updates, Photography
Haven't been blogging regularly lately. Still too busy in the office, and too tired to go online from home. Grabe pala talaga ang trabaho dito.
But there's something nice going on. I love my photography lessons! I always look forward to it! It doesn't matter if I have to wake up earlier so that I can be in the office earlier since I have to leave at 6:30PM. It doesn't matter if I don't get to eat decent dinner because of it (it starts at 7PM so I eat in the car). It ends really late, a little past 10PM, so by that I'm really tired. But I'm learning a lot and I'm really enjoying it. Doing the photo projects is also exciting. We've had 2 photo projects and I'm proud to say that the pictures I submitted had good reviews. It helps that some of my pictures are really nice - I'm encouraged to continue since I see I can actually do well in the future. I just need to practice. Practice, practice, practice.
And of course I need to buy a lens cleaning kit, a tripod, and in the future, a polarizer. Where can I buy good ones that are not that expensive, and not in Quiapo? :D
I'll try to scan the pics so that I can post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment