I think I have an addiction to flip-flops. I don't think it's full-blown, but it's an addiction nontheless. I've heard of people owning more than 20 pairs of Havaianas - I haven't reached that point but I'm well on my way. Well, I'm not really fond of Havaianas. I only have 2 pairs, because I didn't find them comfortable. But I love the other brands. After buying my first Reef pair, there was no going back. They are so comfy! Right now I have 5 pairs of Reefs, and if there are more designs that I will like, I will not hesitate to buy. I have 2 pairs of Ipanemas, and these are also super comfortable.
I kind of regret buying Crocs. No, I didn't buy the Beach nor Cayman! I got the Cleo! It looked cute at first, but now I realize they're not comfortable at all. But I must say that the Sassari is really nice, it's actually fashionable.
I usually buy my flipflops from Shoe Salon. This afternoon, Jovan and I dropped by the Eastwood branch as we always do. And I came across a new brand (well, at least to me). It's Betula, which is a Birkenstock brand. The design is simple, and it's amazingly light! It felt so good on my feet, I just had to get a black pair.
Here' the Betula:

(Image from http://www.betula.com.au)
No comments:
Post a Comment