Britain's Got Talent
Thanks to YouTube, I found out about Connie Talbot and Paul Potts. These two are awesome talents from Britain's Got Talent, a British talent show. I was amazed at Connie's rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow. She wasn't the best of singers, but her voice was so heavenly - it was like hearing an angel sing. Paul Potts, on the other hand, had a very powerful voice. His version of Nessun Dorma was AWESOME! He truly deserved his win. These two got me so interested that I followed the show via YouTube.
There were actually a lot of talented kids in the show. Another favorite of mine was Bessie Cursons, who sang "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" from My Fair Lady during the auditions. I grew up with My Fair Lady, primarily because we had a betamax tape of it, so I watched it a lot. I love that movie! "All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air, with one enormous chair oh wouldn't it be loverly..."
Simon was so much nicer in Britain's Got Talent than in American Idol. He smiled a lot, he gave a lot of compliments... it was weird! But it was nice to watch.
Connie Talbot
Paul Potts
No comments:
Post a Comment