Saturday, June 16, 2007


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out atLakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.



My other target destinations: Palawan (!), Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro, Bantayan and Malapascua. Just need to sort out my travels for this year and then I can resume going around the Philippines... :)

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I also got a C! aehhehe! i have to go to mindanao..havent been to any place in mindanao. ehehhe!

notsquare said...

i got an F. hehe. pero ok lang. i really dont like travelling anyway :p

Mark and I also have Palawan next in our list.

Just in case you need pointers, call me before you go to Cagayan de Oro :)

Junnie said...

i got a B- but i've got no pics to prove them as I went gallivanting after college and my work with a softdrink company took me to many provinces.

i say let's all go and see the most of the Philippines, before embarking to other places. you're doing it right Cha.

Happy Belated Birthday Cha!

Carambs said...

Bunny - Start with Davao. :)

Bea - Will do! Not sure when I'll be able to go though, since Palawan is the priority... But with these Cebu Pacific sales, for sure near future na yan.

Junnie - Halu!!! Thanks for the greet. :) Not a lot of local travel this year because of the major travel. But I have a long story on that na personal. Will kwento next time.