Gratitude
I've been thinking about how to blog about this topic because I don't want to sound overly dramatic. Thing is, there's no other way to explain it. Basically, my life changed two weeks ago.
I found out about "The Secret" through a good friend. I borrowed the audio CD from our company lawyer and listened to it for 2 days straight. I got to know about the law of attraction, so I aresearched about it more. The basic idea made so much sense, so I started to practice it. And I can tell you now that my life has changed.
It feels so much better to be positive. How you're feeling really depends on yourself. You can sulk about something, and as you do, you'll really feel bad. But if you pick yourself up right away and focus your energies on other positive things, then you won't feel bad. It's so simple. I'm not saying that we're not allowed to feel sad, or worried. It's how you deal with the sadness and worry that matters.
It feels so good to be grateful for all the things that I have. There are so many things to be grateful for! From the smallest thing like your shoes, to the biggest like having wonderful parents.
I hope I can sustain this - it's hard when it's stressful at work and when I worry about some things. But when those things happen, I just think of something to smile about and everything's okay.
1 comment:
hi carambs. thanks for sharing "the secret". i watched the trailer and i'm quite intrigued.
to be honest, just last year, i've already been transformed to being an optimist. but lately i just can't help but dwell on the bad feeling whenever i have one. not a great feeling but i don't know what happened to me. i really have a hard time just letting go of it. maybe the secret is all i need. hehe. hope i can get my hands on a copy real soon. =D
Post a Comment