My Perfect Weekend
This weekend was just perfect. Perfect. Yesterday, I woke up early so we could go to Glorietta to check out the new Hot Wind shoes. I was with Mommy and Jovan. We made sure we left early because of the midnight madness sale. There were 3 pairs I liked but unfortunately, they didn't have my size. But at least my mom was able to get a pair. :) We had lunch in Italiannis, then off we went to Executive Optical in Megamall. Unfortunately, there wasn't any stock for my right lens. Note to self - try to visit the American Eye Center in Shangri-la, the service in EO is beginning to suck. Anyway, we also got to check out the trade fair at Megatrade Hall. Then we went to St. Luke's for Jovan's ultrasound. When we got home, I took a short nap, then we all went to mass. We then had dinner in Fuzion at Eastwood - Daddy's treat! They have the BEST smoothie!!! Service wasn't that great but the smoothie was just awesome, I forgot about how late the food was served.
Jovan joined the Globe boys in conquering THE WALL this morning. I woke up a bit early to clean the room and buy food for everybody. Then Sharon, Cathy, and Mads arrived. Lunch was from World Topps (KFC salad for me though). Big brother Michael O arrived shortly after, then we all watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It was a lazy afternoon, especially since the movie started really slow. But we all got into it somehow. After the movie, we went to Ateneo to watch Mads, Cathy and Cookie play football. There were met Clar, who was biking. The afternoon was full of laughter, food from McDo, and "usapang lasing". It was a lovely afternoon, and I'm glad I spent it with friends. Then we went to Fuzion again (haha) with Cathy and Sharon to have a smoothie.
Being with my hubby, family and good friends, with good food, great stories, and lots of laughter... Just simple joys. But these made it a perfect weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment