The Best and Worst
It's so sad that something bad has to happen for people to be generous and giving. Not that I'm not grateful to those who helped the tsunami victims. But I believe that generosity should be an everyday thing. Admittedly, I'm also at fault, but I try to do whatever I can whenever there's an opportunity.
What's sad is that during these sad times, the worst also comes out. I just read in Time that after the tsunami, there was a lot of looting. People who go through the bodies and steal valuable items such as jewelry and watches.
I hope that we all learned something from this. I learned a lot, but the most important lesson is to constantly show your loved ones that you love them - there's no need for an occasion like a birthday, Christmas, etc. Every day is a reason to tell them how much you love them.
What did you learn from all this?
No comments:
Post a Comment