Friday Five on a Sunday.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I'm watching Will and Grace right now. Before that I was watching PBA, Red Bull versus Fedex. Red Bull lost. Sheesh, they were leading by 3 with 2 minutes left but they didn't defend Arboleda and Ritualo so they were able to make shots. Anyway...
2. What was the last thing you complained about?
Not sure if this is counted, but while watching PBA I was freaking out when the Red Bull players were not defending the Fedex players. They also didn't box out for the rebounds. It's their fault that they lost... Ok, ok, enough of basketball...
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
Hmmm tough one. Di ko na maalala.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Tissue.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
I checked my Yahoo email. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment