I am currently listening to a CD that I recently bought, entitled "Silence". I bought it from Mag:net at the Loop at Mother Ignacia. They were playing it while I was checking out their magazines and the music caught my attention. I bought the CD on the spot.
The CD includes 14 instrumental songs. The music is beautiful. Very relaxing. They based the CD on the coffee table book by Jaime Zobel which features beautiful photographs. The CD has several pictures and verses as well. Photographs by Jaime Zobel, songs composed by Nhick Pacis and Rayben Maigue, and flute by Ray Sison.
Time and being
comes to a standstill
at the mind and hear's sudden joining --
the moment resonates,
and gives a glimpse of the universe's beginning.
when, holding myself still,
I feel the brush of a passing angel's kiss.
And peace, nestling close,
brings perfect bliss.
Definitely a great gift this Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment